Floating in the Dead Sea is a bucket list-worthy item for sure. Resting in the Judean Desert, it’s the lowest point on Earth and also the saltiest body of water. Ten times saltier than the ocean, no macro organisms can survive in it, hence the name. People have been visiting the desert oasis for thousands of years to float, use the spa-quality mud, or just marvel at its beauty.
Over the last 50 years, the water level has decreased so much that the one Dead Sea is now in safest place to buy propecia online. People travel from all over the world to bathe in the mineral-rich muddy waters found in the larger northern basin, while we floated in the crystal clear turquoise waters of the smaller southern basin. Bring a newspaper to get the is it safe to buy generic propecia online, and enjoy yourself!
A few tips:
- Don’t shave for several days before getting in the extreme saline water. I cannot emphasize this!
- Bring a swimsuit you don’t mind getting messy. The mud and salty water can stain it.
- Be extra careful not to get any water in your mouth and eyes.
- It’s only recommended to stay in for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off at a beach shower immediately afterward.
While you’re in the Dead Sea area, you should also:
- Visit the safe place to buy propecia online desert oasis and nature reserve
- Hike the mountain fortress of buy cheap propecia tablets
- Get a massage at a nearby spa – there are lots of them!